Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Wow, the first day of 2013. 

Darin took the kids to WalMart and got Alexa a new bike with Christmas money from GM & GP Vanderpool.   Darin then took the wheels of Alexa's old bike and put them on Jake's.  (He it too short still for a new bike.)  This was Jake's 2nd day to ride a bike w/o training wheels and even though it had been 2-3 weeks, he did GREAT! 

We all went as a family to Mira Mesa to get the kids slurpies at Circle K, Darin ran into Home Depot, we went to Best Buy (had fun looking at funny pics of ourselves on computers) and then to Miramar Lake.  It wasn't open so Darin had to park a long ways away.  The kids had their scooters and once there we walked about 3/4 mi and back.

We went to Panda Express for lunch - YUMMY!

Darin then went to Lowes while the kids and I went into IKEA.  There was no more room in the play area for kids so they went with me in the store and treated the whole place like a playground!

When we got home Jake had me walk around the block while he rode his bike.   After that, Darin walked around the block with him while he rode. 

I am going to start trying to fly so I bleached and shined my sink.   I have also been trying to loose weight for 2-3 wks now and have lost 4 lbs.  Walking today was good for me.   Supper was super simple - a banana pb smoothie.  Jake had a pb sandwich (his favorite!),   A had a bagel w/butter.  The kids and I watched 3 episodes of Elephant Princess and ate popcorn and apples.

Darin did Raz Kids with both J&A.  While reading a story to the kids they both fell asleep.  I started taking a few things down off the tree but Darin said he would help me tomorrow am.  :)

It is 10pm and I am ready for bed!  (Last night I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 5am...)
GOODNIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment