Sunday, January 13, 2013

1/13/13

Jake woke up on the floor and got made at me for pushing him off the bed!  I told him that the computesomer had fallen and I woke up and he had his legs over the bed and slowly got down to the floor kneeling.  I got down next to him asking if he wanted to get back up into bed or lay on the floor.  He laid down where he was.  I got his blankets and laid them down for him and he fell asleep...  (Mommy is evil!)

Jake did some Raz Kids and A was on the IPAD some.  We had some cereal and I made a green smoothie before we went to church at 8:30.  We had J stay in his class today and he didn't give us a problem.  (I had told him while we were getting ready that he would be staying there today.)  Ping got up and gave her testimony about the fire at her home on Tues.  So glad they are ok but they lost all their possessions.

I spent a lot of time trying to fix the computer so that the trial Outlook would work - no luck so far.  Darin has been having me help him move the huge fish tank he got last weekend so he can clean it out.  I made hash browns (w/Jake helping cut up the potatoes) and French toast with OJ and cantaloupe.  :)

We all walked over to the 99c store and Darin got quite a bit of stuff (of course 2 items were for Christmas, from A, slim no-slide hangers!)  Both kids wore their roller shoes and had me pull them quite a bit - what a work out!!

At home, I read out front while the kids rode their bikes/scooter.  I printed out info on bottle nose dolphins.  We weren't really hungry for dinner so I made PB banana smoothie and popcorn while we watched Miracle Dogs.  It was a cute movie.  Time for kids to go to bed as soon as it was over though (7:30) and they went to bed no problem.  Darin laid down with A till both kids were asleep.

It is 8:40 and I am ready for LIGHTS OUT!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment