Sunday, January 27, 2013

1/27/13 - Anna Pilko

Yesterday am the kids were up at 6:15 (A slept w/me in the pink room).  I had them watch cartoons for 45 min while I wrote up a schedule for the day.  At 7 they got dressed and we ate b-fast then we did homework and took breaks until 10am.  We were ready to go to LEGOLAND but Darin was working with the fish tanks and we were waiting for him.  Finally around 11am we left without Darin as he was still going to be a while.  It had been raining lightly and was still overcast.  We ended up going over to Diana Le to visit her and her new baby (Azaria?).  Cute.  We weren't there long and we went to LEGOLAND from around 12:30 to 5pm.  We stopped at McDonalds for dinner.  When we got home J was sleeping.  A had been waiting all day to see Secret of the Wings (a Tinkerbell movie) so I  put that on.  Darin left right when it was about ready to start and got home from WalMart right after it ended!  A & I slept in the living room.  We didn't fall asleep right away, she was on her laptop and reading from the dictionary!   We finally had lights out and went to sleep...

J woke up around 4:30 asking loudly for Alexa.  I had him come sleep out with us.  He was complaining that his neck was hurting so I gave him some chewable pain reliever medicine for kids.  He woke up early so I had him get in the bath.  After J waking up so early and talking loudly and not letting me sleep very well, he then stated he was tired and laid down again...

I got up at 7am and made scrambled eggs.  I had the kids get up at 7:15 to get dressed and come for b-fast.  I made b-fast burritos just adding cheese and ketchup.  A doesn't care for scrambled eggs so she had cereal.  J loved the burritos and asked for the every morning.  I let him know that I don't have time every morning to make them.  :)  Darin loved them too - he was "mmmmmming" with every bite!

We got to church at 8:15 and we had a nice service.  Before going home we went to the bank and to 99c store.  At home we prepared to go to Nobel Park.  We got there at 11am and met Anna Pilko and her daughter Alexandra (a friend of A's in Ms. Evans class.)  I tried to call Adrian's family but they were in LA.  I tried to call Garrett's family but I was only able to lvm.  Anna was really nice and I enjoyed our time.

We got hm ~2 or so and the kids got on the IPAD.  I set timers for them and went to bed.  I slept till ~4pm when J came in to lay down with me - but he wasn't really sleepy.  A had gone and fallen asleep w/Darin.  I made a pizza for dinner and put on a Netflix movie that came in - Ice Age Continental Shift.  J didn't want to watch it but did.  It was a little scary for them but it was a good movie.  They got ready for bed and D cuddled w/A for a bit.  J fell asleep pretty quickly after yelling a few times how much he loved me. :)

It is 8:30 and I am so tired.  I will get a drink of water and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment