Friday, January 4, 2013

1/4/13

The kids were at least awake in their bed before I left for work and I was able to tell them goodbye and that I love them.  2nd day back to work and it is Friday - thankfully I will have another 2 days off!  Talitha has been off since Wed and we miss her - we are behind on our work - no confirmation calls made or mail retrieved.   

Darin called me to say that he took the kids to Mission Bay for Jake to ride his bike and Alexa her scooter.  She made a friend who had an electric scooter and she got to try that out.  Darin said that Jake was like Forrest Gump when he just kept running and running - Jake kept riding and riding!

JH was out on vac still today but we had the pulm div mtg still and Christina went with me.  There was a lot of discussions about scheduling...  We get so many calls and staff msgs from CS because they have never been properly trained.  JR said to cc Deb Jennings and Isabel Garcia on all emails/staff msgs as documentation of the problems we are having. 

There were a lot of lunches left from yesterday's PPCC and pizza from today so Christina and I split it.  I got home and the kids were in the jacuzzi. :)  We had sandwiches/pizza and Jake had 3rd PB sandwich of the day.  For about a month he has been asking for only PB sandwiches in his lunch!  I had made a sandwich on the griddle for Darin and let him know.  He had been walking around and a little later asked me whose sandwich was on the counter.  It was almost 1/2 eaten and he didn't even remember eating it!  Early onset of Alzheimer's or senility??  I told Darin I was going to document this so when the doctors as me when the onset of it was I can let them know as early as 1/4/13!

We watched a HULU movie about 2 fraternal twins whose father used to be cupid!  Cute. :)

Darin had kept the kids so busy today that there was no problem with them going to bed.  They usually go to bed pretty easily but will ask for a story or for me to lay down (usually Alexa.)

Time to play on the computer for a while.  Last night I went to bed around 12:30 and didn't sleep well but still woke up early and have plenty of energy. 

I forgot when I started trying to eat better to loose some weight - maybe right after Thanksgiving,  I was at 154 and today weighed in at 148.8.   I didn't eat the best today so I am afraid to weigh myself again.  Smoothie for b-fast tomorrow am!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment