Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/9/12 - Crisis Cleaning

Darin and I woke up at 6:20 - the time they are usually out the door!  We are usually supposed to check in at 6:40 but he said he had changed it to be 6:50 check in time and they actually made it in time!


Crisis Cleaning 04/04 by FlyLady Tools | Blog Talk Radio

Around 7 this am I tried to get this downloaded onto my new phone and couldn't get it!  I think I finally got it downloaded around 1pm.  I didn't end up listening to it today. Thankfully I got a LOT done today though.  The kitchen (table, counter, sink area, floor) look so much better.  I was able to vacuum the LR and sweep the hallway and front entrance room.

I picked the kids up at school at 3pm and Alexa said she did really good on the GATE test and that she was the first one done.  We did homework when we got home.  I made hotdogs in bread (with Panini grill) and also had a side of sauted onions - YUM.   Alexa didn't get to watch any tv (asking for a family movie) because she kept arguing with Jake.  I told her I would extend GRACE to her and let her watch something if she stopped arguing - she argued.  I did RAZ kids with both kids. 

I feel really tired tonight so instead of going to bed around 1am again - I hope to fall asleep very soon!  Shouldn't be a problem, I have been on the "nods" for an hour now.

No comments:

Post a Comment