Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/13

(2nd night back in bedroom...) Yesterday was Mon and I had to get into wk early so that I could leave by 3pm.   I was able to pick the kids up by 3:30 and get to Linda Vista for Alexa's apt w/Linda by 4pm.  Our apt was at 4:30 so I was glad that Linda was able to see her earlier.  A did good and did the entire 20 min. :)  I made BLT's for dinner without the T and with avocado and cream cheese - YUMMY!  :) 

Today I didn't have to rush into work so that was nice.  Had a really good day.  Had a 2 hour meeting re: our questionnaire build.  At noon I got a call from the school that A's shoes broke.  I went to Walmart and got her a new pair and took them to her.  I also took a band I got in the mail today to Mrs. Evans.  I made it back to wk in 1 hr.

I had 2 other bands I got in the mail (along with a wooden figit toy) so I put those on the kids chairs.  We had corndogs for dinner.  A had a lot of homework to do so I hope she is able to finish it all tomorrow as it is due on Th.  

It has been a long time since I watched anything on the computer but since the kids were in bed at 7:15,  I watched an episode of Once Upon a Time on abc.com.  It took me a while to watch it because the commercials were long and kept having to buffer, then it quit on me and said I needed to download the recent version of Adobe Flash.  Darin helped me a while and decided I needed to restart my computer.  I did and that worked.  I finished watching it but now it is late... :(

I will start a security scan and go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment