Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10/13

Darin and I woke up around 5:15 and had time to get ready without rushing this am.  The kids had picked out their clothes last night so that made it easy.   J is 10 days dry (maybe 11-13).  The kids have been taking their gummy multivitamins, Omega3 and tsp of fish oil (Jake) or "lemon" oil (Alexa).  The kids did fight over "Jake's" new V-tech camera so I took the batteries out and put it away.  You know what, I can't even remember if that was today or yesterday!  I am so tired I can hardly think.

Good day at work - it was Talitha's first day back - still sick but better.  

Picked kids up at 4pm and they were behaving pretty good. :)  At home they did some homework.  A was using my IPAD to look up some clips/info on Bottlenose Dolphins for her upcoming report.  Jake had some fishsticks and chicken for dinner.  A took a bath while I was making her more fishsticks.  Darin and I finished off the rest of the yummy ckn enchiladas.  Darin did RAZ kids with Jake and ate her fishsticks while we watched the 1st episode of the 2nd season of Elephant Princess at the table (on my laptop.) 

A picked out her clothes for tomorrow.  J, A & I brushed our teeth then A did RAZ kids.   I showed J how I was able to hang their coats up with the 3M hooks I had installed when we first got home.   I tucked him in, prayed with him, told him how much God loves him and that He created him.  Jake told me, "Mommy, I love God more than I love you."  I told him that is the way it should be.  :)

He was asleep when A came to bed.  I told her the same thing as I told J and she said the exact same thing!!  :)  She had me lay down with her a while - until she fell asleep.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment