Friday, October 1, 2010

10-01-10

Darin & kids woke up early again.  J stayed dry... :) YEAH! (He has been having quite a few incidents of wetting himself at night.)  D was in a rush to get A to school.  He thanked me for making her lunch last night.  I got her homework together as it is due today.  D woke L up at 7:15 so they can leave early for the air show. 

I took J to Ms. Teresa's.  He has been saying pretty much every am that he doesn't want to go there but he was happy before I left and was blowing me kisses. :)

I had a pretty good day at work today.  I found out that Dawn Breisch's baby shower was at noon today and I wasn't aware of it. (I'm not sure if it was for Rachel too or not.)  Dawn invited me in but I didn't go - I had a mtg to prepare for at 1pm.  The food didn't come!  I finally got Rosa on my cell - she had delivered to DR C!  She wasn't going to bring it over but Rachel got on the phone and then told me it would be delivered in 10 min.  I had checked in the am and double checked after lunch and my location was 3101 Berger Ave - not DR C.

I had a good day.  Christina was in today but boy her voice is raspy!  :)  I got off at about 4:45 and went and got Jake.  He was happy (eating ice cream) but ready to go right away.  We came home and rode our bikes in the driveway for about 15-20 min.  I put on the WIGGLES and A&D got home before it even started. 

D&L got home and they were tired and sunburnt!  They said it was really hot out there, they didn't have sunscreen and it wasn't as good as the last time they went.  They had to walk about 2 mi too.  They won't be going back to watch again on Sunday.  They weren't hm long before they left to pick up a light bulb for Dee's van which Dad plans to fix tomorrow.

I had the kids eat some sandwich & apple I brought home from work and we left at 6:15 for the Bible Study @ the Beatty's.  James was there - it has been about 9 mos!  We started in Romans today and it went well.  Jake came out for a little bit and just sat on my lap.  He had me take him to the bathroom and he stayed inside to play.  After the study James told me some details about the 5 different times he almost died - and the coincidence that he has 5 sons (one was born just before he was discharged.)!!   He mentioned that he was given a medicine that was to stop his heart - it was painful but not effective enough so that was 4ml so they upped it to 8ml and that stopped his heart...

Kate had made some yummy pound cake and once J started eating it he kept wanting more.  A had 1 1/2 peices.  A was super tired.  We came home and ran into Daddy's arms, brushed their teeth and went to bed.  D&L were watching a CSI show and I checked emails.  D&L & D all went to bed.  It is 11:30 now and I want to try out a game again that I saw on Facebook last night.  Something like "Word Scramble".

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment