Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10-05-10

I believe we got to bed at about 11:30 last night - not as bad... :)  I don't think that Darin slept at all - he said not till 6am then J came into our bedroom at 6:22.  He got in our bed and I went out and woke A up so she could have b-fast.  J came out soon after and I heard D in the bath.  He came out stating he had to leave so to hurry and get A ready.  This is the 1st day we didn't make a lunch for her.  D said this was rediculous trying to get A to school in time.  They left and I called SDUSD transportation and was told to call Doyle directly.  I called Doyle and lvm for a c/b.

I took J to Ms. Teresa's (he thought we were going to "his house" though) so he wasn't happy.  He was fine soon after getting there though. I had a very busy, very productive day at work but didn't get done till 5:05.  I got J and saw Michelle there.  She isn't too happy with having Cheyenne there.  She is only 18 mos and cries from the time she picks her up till the time she goes to bed.  There isn't any discipline at Ms. Teresa's so whenever she doesn't get her way at home she throws a screaming fit. 

J&I got home and D&A were already home. :)  D&L made homemade pizza and boy was that delicious! D went to bed (at least doing computer work as he has to present on Friday.) We had ice cream for dessert then J&A took a bath.  GP read stories to them then they went to bed.  I checked on A around 10:30 as she had been coughing and she was sleeping on the floor.  I put her back in bed.  We watched NCIS (2 of them), The Good Wife and some news.  I was busy catching up on my yahoo emails during that time.  It is no 11:25 and probably time for bed (D&L just went to bed). 

No comments:

Post a Comment