Sunday, October 3, 2010

10--03-10

I can't believe D&I stayd up till 2:30 playing Bookworm! We probably would have played longer but we were kicked off the site! (I think there is a limited time limit for trialing the game.) 

I got up around 7:15 and the kids were already awake, so was Dad.  He fed the kids breakfast while I got dressed and ready for church.  I had to look up on the the story for today.  I was able to make copies of a drawing and get a craft together for the kids.  (D&L will go to church w/Kim at the Rock @ 10 am.) 

We only had 3 other kids besides J and one of those was a 4 mos old.  Mr. Peek came and sang songs today which was very nice.  It seems like it has been so long since he came.  The Dangle's weren't at church today as they were at the air show. 

J wanted to ride his bike when we got home. D was watching football.  I took the kids to Jack n the Box and we got 9 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and 2 lg fries.  The kids each had 1/2 and quite a few fries.  D ate 5 burgers!  We had 1 burger and fries leftover so we took them to Ms. Sue but she had already eaten.  We visted a little then took the burger and fries to Jeff. :)  J then wanted to walk me to "his house" which is far away from here.  Any other day I would have put him to the test but I was tired so after a very short walk we came back home.

When we got home D was on the  computer and ready for A to watch Barbie Mermaidia.  I got a computer ready for J in case he wanted to do Starfall.com.  It was 1:30 and I went and laid down till 3:30 when J woke me up because, "Daddy made me cry!" :(   A was watching Lilo & Stitch for the 1st time.

J wanted to ride his bike again so I went out and picked some apples.  The kids got a piece of cheese too and before we knew it, it was time to go to Awanas!  I had been having A listen to the CD and I put it in the car on the way over too. 

Laurie and Peanut were getting registered for Cubbies but A was so sad that L agreed to put her in A's class. Laurie stayed with then.  J was sleeping when we arrived and wanted to cling to me during the songs.  When they were dismissed they told J they would be playing in the sand.  I told him I wouldn't be playing in the sand so he finally/reluctantly let go of my finger.  

I stayed in the car catching up on my Bible Study until it was ready to get the kids.  A wasn't herself but wanted an icicle that was for sale.  I had no money so Ms. Laurie got one for A & J.  Just before we got home A said she felt like throwing up.  She got home ok but once in the house she was wailing in pain pretty bad.  She threw up.  D got her in a bath then she was able to go to bed pretty easily.  Jake went to bed easily but around8:30 he ws crying and I wasn't sure why.

I turned the fan off in their room, put a shirt on him and so far so good (10:46).  I made egg salad (with help from Linda who made it taste more like deviled eggs) and put a sandwich as wall as a small bag of carrots in her lunch. 

Tomorrow is pic day at As school so hopefully she feels better tomorrow.  I have clothes for her to wear pu.

I thought I would have time to watch another Miles McPherson "Royal" but I am on the nods now.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment