Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-09-10

(Writing on 10/10 for yesterday...) I woke up early wanting to go to WalMart and Darin mentioned going as well.  However, J was in a mood.  GP made a lot of yummy pancakes for b-fast. :)  D walked over to Vons just with A to go to the bank.  He picked up milk and eggs while he was there. 

Linda &I  ended up taking the kids to WalMart to get some items including a gift for Alex (Alessandra).  A saw a classmate who was there buying a gift for Alex as well.   The party started at 11 but we didn't get to Nobel Park until about 12:30.  The kids had a good time with getting their face painted, hitting the pinata, playing on the playground, eating cake and getting candy and party favors.  I had a really good burger while I was there.  Some of the kids were going swimming afterwards but we didn't have the kids suits. 

I was so tired when I got home that I had to go sleep.  I only laid down for about an hour and I kept hearing the kids arguing so I didn't get much rest. 

I dressed A up as a princess and took her (@ 5pm) to E Clmt Baptist Church for dinner, Veggie Tale movies & crafts.  I came home and Dad had made my recipe for fish with sour cream & dill.  I hadn't made it before but it was so good! 

We put J to sleep before picking up A.  I got her at 8pm and she was ready for bed.    I don't remember staying up late last night so I think I made it to bed around 10 or 10:30...

No comments:

Post a Comment