Thursday, October 7, 2010

10-07-10

It's my birthday!  WOW - 43 now... :)  I got A dressed and breakfast. D took her to school.  Dee called and sung happy b-day to me.  Mom called asking about my day.  I went to Doyle from 8-9:15 or so for a parent coffee where the principal and vice principal talk about what is going on.

I got home and Dad had been playing riding bikes w/J.  D came home and pumped up my tires.  I called Mom back who asked me over for breakfast.  Dad said he would continue to watch J as D was in our bedroom working and/napping. 

Mom had made eggs with red peppers, toast with jelly, fruit cups, & crispy bacon - it was a really good breakfast.  She gave me a card with a painting of Elim Chapel on the front, a little zip wallet from Morris, IL and a CELEBRATE plate. :)  I said hi to Grandma while I was there too.  I got back home about noon.  Linda had made rhubarb cake and it smelled so good!  Dad had walked to the store with Jake and got some milk and ???  They said that J had eaten lunch aleady and had eaten well. 

At 1pm we all laid down for a nap.  D woke me up around 2:30 asking when they had swim (swim was yesterday) and he went back to sleep - thanks Darin... I heard J up with GP so I got up too.  I typed up my CF mtg minutes from September as the next is tomorrow!  J was on starfall.com during my time on the computer.  D had left around 4 to pick up A and at 4:40 I had J get off the computer as she was due home any minute.  When A got home I got J ready (he had gotten himself undressed from the waist down which isn't unusual...)

We went to Moonbeams from 5-6 (Gabriella was there).  We came home and Linda had made chicken rice casserole for dinner - it was so good!  I opened my present before we started eating (2 sets of PJ's which I love!) I read stories to the kids (while they were eating some more).  We had rhubarb cake with the hot white sauce - oh I loved it!  J liked it better without the sauce.

D had the kids brush their teeth and put on PJs (I helped J).  They didn't go to bed as easily as I thought they would but I sang to them a SHARK song they learned at Moonbeams today.  After singing that a few times they went to bed pretty easily.

I was really looking forward to watching a Netflix movie mom gave me to bring home and watch - Letters to Julia, but it wouldn't work - it is a Blue Ray. :(  I checked my FB, did a Word Challenge game and did the best ever on my 1st try so I stopped and checked my work emails till 10:45.  It is 11:15 now and I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment