Monday, October 4, 2010

10-04-10

D woke up at ~ 6:25 and took a bath. He came out at 6:45 and was wanting to hurry A to school and she wasn't even awake yet!  He woke her up.  I had her clothes set out (pics today!) and had made her a simple lunch last night.  She got dressed and I brushed her hair and she & D were pretty much out the door.  She didn't even get to see GP before she left!

J saw my egg salad sandwich in the fridge and wanted some of it.  I made him 1/2 sandwich and he gobbled it down and wanted more but it was time for us to leave by that time.  I dropped him off at Ms. Teresa's and went to work.

Nothing really big happened at work today.  It was a good day, busy.  It seems as though I am starting to catch up more and more.  Since the meeting with Rachel I have been given a new duty of getting prior auths for CF lab tests.  They are kind of time consuming.  I was told it would be rare for me to get them but today was my 3rd or 4th request in about 2 wks time.   Darin called me from home during his lunch.  He doesn't like the fact that nobody seems to have time to go out and get a simple cup of coffee or jamba juice or whatever.  It would definitely be nice if there was more camaraderie. 

I picked up J and he had 2 small yogurts then came home and had a guava.  He wanted more guava before he finished his first one!  I didn't let him as D&L were making dinner.  Fried potatoes and onions (delicious!) and fish sticks - YUM!  I made some tarter sauce to go with them.  D & A got home soon after we started eating.  Everyone ate well. 

I ran over to the church real quick to turn in my 2nd hat and to be shown again how to start a hat.  I started another baby hat and was informed that they were trying to finish 150 hats for the homeless in 1 wk.  I took dark brown and green yarn and other things I needed for an adult hat.  When I got home the kids were ready to brush their teeth and go to bed.  They both seemed to have more energy.  A had told D she just wanted to go to bed when she got home and she had been very whiny at the dinner table.  I had put her in time out for her gremlin and said that she could come out early to finish eating so she could just go to bed early.  She told me she had changed her mind and didn't want to go to bed early. (She was just about ready to come out of time out when I left to go to the church.)

We watched Chuck.  D&L & I had ice cream.  D had yogurt.  We watched The Event.  By the time that was over I had finished the baby hat!  There was another show on and I started the adult hat. 

It is 11:30 and I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment