Thursday, September 30, 2010

9-30-10

Back to work today.  Darin woke up really early and so did Alexa.  I had forgotten to put her SAY shirt in the dryer so I got up and did that.  A was already at the table eating breakfast and it was only about 6:20.  Her shirt wasn't quite dry before they were ready to go. 

Jake woke up a little before they were ready to leave and he sat down to eat b-fast.  It was early and he said he wanted to ride his bike.  He was already dressed but just needed to get his shoes on.  He got his shoes on and ended up doing something else.  We were ready to leave a little early and when he saw his bike in the garage he wanted to ride it.  I let Dad know that he was riding his bike and he came out and took a pic of him which turned out real cute.

[100_1348[3].jpg]

He was good at putting his bike away when I said it was time to go.  On the drive to Ms. Teresa's house I was telling him how I loved the sky - dark sky with some pink, some blue skies and some really white, bright light.  It was beautiful.  I was saying, "Thank you God for the beautiful sky!"  Jake repeated me - so cute!

Jake didn't want to stay at Ms. Teresa's today but she changed his mind when she asked if he and Lily wanted to go on a walk.  He said, "Yes, that would be nice." :)  As they walked out the door he told Lily that he liked her.  He is so sweet.

Tuesday and today I took the back way into work without having to get on the freeway.  It ends up being faster - only about 15 min and I don't have to worry about bad traffic getting off 163.  On the drive into work I saw lightening!  At work I heard thunder most of the day.  Once it was super loud and made me jump a little!  I like thunder too.

Christina was sick so she went home at noon.  She sounded really bad so I told her to take her germs with her!  She mentioned that she would have gone home earlier except that she is by herself at her home and over the weekend she had seen someone who ended up breaking into her neighbor's home and beating her. 

I had a meeting from 12-1pm and I was so tired - it was difficult to stay awake but I did.  I came back and had lunch so I got back at 1:30.  The phones were busy!  As soon as I was about to finish up with one call another one came in... one after another after another after another...  I was able to take care of them all though.  I can't believe that Dr. Lesser got a complaint from a Mom who never wants him to see her son again - he is so nice!  Oh well, everybody has their right to their opinion.  I had the powers that be fix it so that nobody will ever be able to book that pt w/DL again.

For being by myself the afternoon went really well!  I was able to get off at a decent time - 4:38pm and went to get Jake.  He was still sleeping and it was almost 5pm!  Ms. Teresa told me that he and his little friend didn't want to take a nap earlier so they were both sleeping.  I woke him up and he was tired!  Right when we got home D said he had just picke up A and said he would drop her off at Moonbeams.  We basically told GP hi and bye and were off!

Peanut and Laurie were there at Moonbeams.  They say their pledge and then do crafts. D dropped A off when they were almost done with their 1st of 3 activities (2 drawings and a craft).  Tonights craft was making a "person" out of a small empty water bottle.  We had baked potatoes with chili, cheese, sour cream, garlic bread, fruit and a cupcake.  After dinner we stayed for learning 1 song and part of another.  I think they are planning for a Christmas choir as the songs are Christmas or "Chrsistmasy" songs.

Laurie said Peanut would be at Awana's on Sunday.  I brought A&J home and they both played with their puzzles.  They brushed their teeth and I read 2 books and put them to bed ~ 8pm.  D was already asleep in our room! J got up at 9 stating he didn't want to sleep.  I put him in a bath and he was ready for bed about 10 min later.

It is 9:17 now and I should try to do some Bible study as I didn't get to it last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment