Saturday, September 25, 2010

09-25-10

Busy day as usual yesterday.  D took A to school  & I took J to Ms. Teresa's.  At work it was the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new bldg - Pt Care Pavilion.  Cindy, Christina and I all went and got a free pancake b-fast.  We were there from 8 to about 8:25 and they still hadn't cut the ribbon so we missed that part.
We had a CF team mtg in the afternoon so I took minutes.  Dad called me at work and said that he would make cinnamon rolls for me for tonight so I wouldn't have to stop somewhere to buy dessert.  Soooo awesome!  :)  I worked a little late but was able to get J and be home by 5 or 5:10.  Linda had made pork burgers for dinner - YUM!  I had 5 leftover boxed lunches but forgot to bring them home.  D & A got home right when we were ready to eat.  D's presentation went well. :) 

Right after dinner I helped clean up some then took the kids (and the cinnamon rolls Dad made) and we went to the Beaty's for Bible Study. :)  We were there till about 9:20 and all the rolls got eaten.

The kids went to bed pretty easily as they were pretty tired.  They have been going to bed better lately though.  It has been nice.  D&I stayd up to just past midnight...

This am we worked on the computer and ate bagels or cinnamon rolls before D, A, J&I headed to LJ Shores for clean-up day.  We helped clean up from about 9-9:35 and picked up 1/4 lb of trash.  We turned it in then let the kids play on the playground and then in the ocean.  We got home around 11am.  D&L had just spoke with Kim and will be driving to Santa Barbara today to surprise Jacob tonight.  He is doing a commercial tonight and is a tad nervous about it.  I hope it went well.

After lunch of refried beans and cheese quesadillas D&I were tired!  A & J wanted to both sleep in our room so I had them sleep apart from each other.  A kept waking me up and finally she got a spanking (1) and my anger was a little over the top.  She ended up falling asleep in her room.   I rested some more before getting up.  D&I were able to talk some about how to try to improve things at his work before A woke up.  She didn't apologize for her behavior even though I asked her to.  I think that tomorrow am I need to ask for an apology myself.  I did tonight - while she was sleeping... :)   For dinner D&A went & picked up Hins.  Everyone ate well.  We watched the 2nd half of Bedtime Stories and had popcorn.  The kids brushed their teeth and went to bed.

D&I had ice cream and watched the first 2 episodes of this season of Hell's Kitchen.  I took a bath and put some pics on Evernote.  Today is my 2nd month on so I have more memory now. :)  It is aleady 11:20 now.  There is more I wanted to do too!  While D&A were out. Jake & I had some jello and I was reading to him from the Bible - the 1st wk of the ROYAL study (from The Rock).  I would like to watch the 2nd part of that but it is a little too late now.  Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment