Tuesday, September 28, 2010

09-28-10

Jake woke up about 5am - Darin got up and found that he had wet himself (even though I had taken him to the bathroom when I went to bed last night around 11:15.)  D got in the bath with him then he came to bed with us.  He was awake a while then fell asleep finally.  Alexa was still sleeping and I had to wake her up to get dressed and eat.  Soon before she was ready to leave she went into our room and then, all of a sudden, Jake was awake.

I took the back roads to work after dropping J off today.  I got there about 10 min earlier than taking the freeway yesterday!  I had a pretty good day.  I hate it when I get short with people.  I got short with Cindy and apologized.  I had a Supervisors mtg - soon we won't be able to wear open toe shoes anymore.   

I was informed I have access to Citrix at home.  I was able to get online tonight but had to register and was informed I would have to wait about 6 hrs before trying to log on. 

When I got home Dad & I started making baked tofu and then since it wasn't making very much he suggested making panninis - YUM!  Both turned out pretty good (Linda didn't like the tofu - the kids didn't eat it either).  Darin really liked it and I thought it was ok.

I am trying to teach the kids John 3:16, "Jesus loves me", phone #, address, etc... :)  Alexa wanted to watch youtube song "Connected" from Barbie movie "Diamond Castle."  Jake wanted to watch something too so I gave him the option of "Who Let the Dogs Out" or "Peanut Butter-Jelly" and he chose the latter.  :)  It was the first time Dad had heard the song. 

I read and had the kids brush their teeth and go to bed.  Helped D make lunch for A.  D&I went to WalMart and got A a new backpack and sandwich tupperware container.  We got her a couple things for her b-day too.  D&L were watching a few things on tv and time just slips away!  It is 11:30 already!  I didn't even do any Bible reading today.  :(   Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment