Saturday, September 18, 2010

09-18-10

I have never blogged before so we will see how this goes.  Not sure if I will keep it up or not.  I will start with yesterday.  Darin couldn't sleep so I had to take Jake to daycare and Alexa to school.  Alexa was  happy to see Ms. Teresa but asked if she could stay there all day.  When we got to the school we saw Noah (such a sweetie) and the kids had breakfast together. 

At work I had  ameeting with Rachel and Stephanie and it went very well!  They are going to be taking such a load of work off of us.  It will be so nice to get caught up on our work.   I was training Cindy on some new duties that she would be doing and I noticed that I was late for my appointment for my pre-op appointment by about 5 minutes already so I just grabbed my cell phone and ran out the door.  I still had my head set on and got a blister on my left foot.  They wouldn't see me till everything was paid in full and I had left my cc back at the office.  I was really upset and Brenda Bates saw and came and talked with me.  Darin then called right before I got back to the office and said that he was going to file a complaint with the ins co.  I went back at 1pm for the appt so my surgery wouldn't have to be cancelled.  Darin called the ins but found out that offices can request payment in full before they will see patients. 

I had a good rest of the day at the office.  I worked till about 5:10 and then picked up Jake.  We had left over manwiches and then we went to the Bible Study.  I thought it was at Chris and Brian's but it was at the Beatty's home so we went there.  The kids did really well.  We read about Lazarus and the rich man who died and then we watched a video of it - talk about bringing it to life!  By the time it was over the kids were so tired they just wanted to go home and didn't want any dessert!   I said I would bring dessert next week so that I will be sure to go!

TODAY!!

Darin took the kids to their dental appt at 9am so that I could stay home and do some cleaning.  It was a pretty laid back day.  Darin rested while I fed them lunch and let them watch the WIGGLES then I rested while the kids played together.  They marked each other up pretty good so they took a bath and came clean. (They ran around the rest of the night naked...)  I made Jake's bed and still need to make our bed and the bed in the pink room.

We had an early dinner - I made Taco plates (included leftover taco meat from when K&J were over Wed night.)  A watched Barbie Mermaidia after she and J cleaned up the playroom.   I need to make the beds and see if D will watch a movie with me. (Bedtime Stories from Netflix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment