Sunday, September 26, 2010

09-26-10

J woke up yelling something at 4am.  I went into his room and he said that he didn't like me, "You threw my bicycle in the water."  I let him know that I didn't do that but he was pretty adamant that I did.  I let him know that dreams seem very real (this is the first dream that I know of that he has had) but that his bike was in the garage - safe and next to my car.

I woke up this morning thinking of something I read recently about having reverance for the sanctuary.  I tried to make it a point to get out of the door by 8:15 with the kids dressed, me dressed nicely - including nice hair and some make-up on.  I was able to get the kids to eat and got us all ready by 8:15.  I actually got the kids to their classrooms and was in the sanctuary before any prayer or singing began!! (Right before...) :) 

I hadn't seen Cathy or Erin in so long and I gave them both a BIG hug before we sat down.  We started in Romans today. The Dangels had plans after church so I stayed and let the kids play back on the blacktop with some jump ropes.  We got home around 11 or so.  Boy was J excieted to see his bicycle.  He again told A how I had thrown it into the water.  (I had to explain dreams again...)  I told D about it and he thought it was classic - also glad the dream was that I had done it and not him...  :)  D&I watched the end of the men's v-ball and Jennings & Wong took the gold!!  (I haven't watched v-ball in forever!) That ended at noon and A wanted to watch Barbie and the Nutcracker.  I put it on for her, made us all some P&J sandwiches and laid down.  I got up around 1:40. 

At 2pm I took the kids on a "Color" walk to the park.  On our walk we were looking at anything/everything and stating what we saw that was red, purple, pink, orange, black, green, brown, blue, yellow, etc... :)  It was fun.  They had a good time playing.  We walked home and got back around 3:30 or 3:40.  I read quite a few books to the kids, made quesadillas and left around 4:30 to take the kids to Awana's.   They were having a hard time with electronics so they started singing late.  I stayed as Jake was clingy and the ladies were aleady trying to keep the kids entertained until the singing began. 

I got home around 5:30 and did my ROYAL Bible Study on line with Miles McPherson.  I finished around 6:45 when D left to go p/u the kids so I started cleaining the kids room.   I got it looking quite a bit better.  A & J brushed their teeth and I tucked them in.  A got a new SPARKS book that came with a CD so I let her listen to that in her room a while. 

D scooped us out some ice cream - YUM!  It is quite a warm night so I have a lot of fans on in the house.  I turned the one on in D&L's room as they should be home sometime tonight.  It is 8:43 now and they haven't gotten hm yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment