Wednesday, September 29, 2010

09-29-10

Ahhhhh... Wednesday and I have the day off.  However, the kids decided to wake up early still. :(  Alexa had a nightmare around 12:30 or 1 am, and mentioned something about a kid who got hit by a car in the street. She stayed with us in our room.  Jake woke up around 4:30 or so and I took him to the restroom and went back to sleep in A's bed.  When they woke up the both came out to the living room and started screaming, crying, yelling oh my.... 

They both got a spanking and got sent to their rooms.  A was Ms. Grumpy all morning after that.  Jake was a little grumpy but fine for the most part.  I took both kids to Dr. Gandhi's @ 8:15 this am.  A got a TB test and we need to remember to take her back to the office by 9am Sat. 

Jake got a prick on the finger for a blood test which showed lead level of 13 when normal is 10 or below.  I was given a Rx for more lab work to be done.  We dropped A off in Ms. Archuleta's class (she was being a pill...)  I let J go to the playground but he didn't want to be there very long - maybe 15 min.  

When we got home I looked through the pprwk A was given to bring home yesterday for selling gift wrap and other items.  There are some things that I would like. :)   I called HELP desk a couple times but was finaly able to log onto CITRIX!  It also has Meditech, Chartmaxx, etc...!!! :) 

Jake played on the computer for quite a while again today.  I believe this was only his 2nd time playing on it but he was hooked - he didn't want to get off.  He got off when it was time for lunch though - even though he didn't want to eat.  At about 1:30 I took him to LabCorp for his blood test (D&L went to the newly revised Target).  J wasn't thrilled about getting poked again but he did good. 

We picked A up... (still a pill), played on the playground for about 20 min and then went to swim. We were there early so they played on the playground for another ~20 min and then they swam and they both did well.  J didn't want to go swimming but A did - but they both did good. :)

Got home and the house smelled so good!  Linda had started pork ribs in the crock pot this am.  I put the kids table outside and worked w/Alexa about 30-45 min on homework.  She did very good!  Darin was working late so we all ate and it was YUMMY!!

Darin got home around 7pm.  Earlier he said that his co-worker had mentioned the likelihood that the vitamins we give the kids have lead in them.  I looked up Lil' Critters Gummy Vites and found an article that mentioned they were tested and do have lead in them!  A&J won't be getting them anymore!

A&J go to bed pretty good now.  They both took a bath, no stories tonight though.  I was beat.  I need to start going to bed earlier.  I haven't even been doing crocheting this week or doing my Bible Study with the ROYAL...

It is 11:11 and I might go try to read some in bed.  I believe Darin might still be on the computer in our bedroom.  If not, I will go to bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found and gave me this address...Love it and can keep up with you now...

    ReplyDelete