Tuesday, September 21, 2010

09-21-10

Got up around 6:10 this am as I had to be at SMBHW at 7am.  D&L dropped me off.  I was at least able to get the kids b-fast before I left.  D took A&J to school, dropped J off then came to the hospital before I was taken into the sugery room.  Dr. Shay was my anesthesiologist and Dr. Colleen McNally did the procedure.  It was over within 1 hr (I love the warm blankets they put on!)  Darin brought me home around 11:30 and I rested for about 1 hr. 

I got up and had a jello D had went out and bought for me.  I didn't have any medications - no more Motrin than what they had given me while I was under anesthesia and no Vicodin.  I didn't feel any pain except for when I first came out from being under.  My outer thighs were sore and that's because they said they had me in a "YOGA" position for about 1 hr!  (Not much bleeding either - YAY!!)   I have a f/u w/McNally in about 2 wks.

Around 2 I had cantalope, toasted bagel and apple juice.  Mmmmm :)

Dad made a type of goulosh tonight that was really yummy - as well as his homemade garlic bread... YUM!

Dad, L & I had ice cream too - we all had different kinds. D bought me rocky road, L had choc chip & Dad had cookie dough. :)

I did a lot of surfing the net - reading Facebook, speed typing, ziplist, and getting a little more up to date on my Yahoo emails. 

A&J both went to bed pretty well.  They didn't eat too much so I just had them get in a bath and I read stories to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment