Sunday, March 17, 2013

5 Fun Facts About St. Patrick's Day - Yahoo! News

5 Fun Facts About St. Patrick's Day - Yahoo! News

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy 68th b-day to my mom!!! We had a fun time over at their home with hamburgers, hot dogs, presents then applesauce cake and vanilla ice cream.  We got her a hat, orange scarf and fun colorful purse. 

 
 
 
Yesterday, Sat 3/16, Alexa and I went to Haircutters and had our hair cut.  She got a cute wedge cut so it should be easier for her to brush/comb and get the tangles out.
 
Friday, 3/15, I got out of work at 2:45, picked the kids up and took them to Circus Vargas in Mira Mesa as a surprise.  It was a good show!
 
Th, 3/14, after I picked the kids up from school, I took Jake to get his haircut at the Barber Shop.
 
Wed, 3/13, I met with Cathy/Brandy at Kadman College re: nursing school.  Very expensive and I can't do the hours they offer.  They had me take a test which I passed.  This was Alexa's ~13th visit with Linda Nerenberg in La Mesa.
 
Last Sat, 3/9, I had Alexis, Luisa and Jason come over for a "playdate" and it was a nice visit.   Sunday, 3/10, we had gone to Miramar Lake with Baron and Leyla to bike around (and Darin to walk around.) 
 
The previous weekend on Friday, 3/1, after work/school, we met up with Lisa, Cameron and Wyatt at Cadman Park.  That Sat, 3/2, we took the kids to Laguna Mtn Lodge area for a snow day and we had the place to ourselves!  We had fun and got Dairy Queen ice cream before coming home. 
 
The previous weekend, 2/23, we had met up with Gretchen and Garrett Thompson at Cadman Park.  

1 comment:

  1. How do you keep track of all the things you do so far back? If I don't do my blog within a day neither of us can remember what we did:-)

    ReplyDelete