Sunday, February 10, 2013

2/10/13

I have loved having a clean home!  Granted, it isn't all clean, like the pink room, bedroom or playroom - not to even mention the garage!   Friday after work I saw that I had received the ionic toothbrushes.  I plugged mine in - it is supposed to charge for ~16 hours!

Yesterday am the kids were really good not to wake me up before 7am.  After breakfast (scrambled eggs that J didn't like as I used cracked pepper that was too spicy for him) I took J to WalMart so he could pick out his own underwear for staying dry at night for over 1 whole month!  He picked out what looks like lego ninjas in sz 6 (for big boys!)  When we got home I saw Debbie's parent's truck in front of their house.  Darin said he had talked with them as the renters all moved out!  I went over there with the kids and talked with them a bit.  They were doing some painting.  I had to still unload the car but asked if they needed help and they said no.  I unloaded the car and put everything away.  We had cereal for lunch.  Used my ionic toothbrush for the first time - tickles!!

I was feeling really tired but helped J decorate some of his Valentine's.  I did some math homework and spelling homework with Alexa.   I rode around the block 3 times with J on his bike while D did Raz Kids with A.   The kids and I rode our bikes to the Peacock's home.  The kids played a bit in the house and then we rode our bikes to the park.  There was a young boy learning to ride his bike so J started playing with him.  Maya and Simon came over to the park a bit so it was nice seeing them as well.  I think it was around 5pm we came home.

We had corndogs, sausages and chili for dinner.  Darin sauted up veggies he had gotten at the 99c store.  After dinner J went to bed and A asked to watch Secret of the Wings for the 3rd time.  We laid down in the bed in the pink room and watched it on my computer on Netflix.  Darin came in about 1/2 hr later and watched the rest with us.  A wanted to slp with me in the pink room. :)

Today I stayed in bed until about 7:15.  Of course, I couldn't sleep that long as Darin started coming in the room ~ 6:20, waking A up and then she and J were watching cartoons which was fine.  However, D kept coming in asking where things were.  Sorry, but when he is sleeping I don't disturb him and I also try to keep the kids from disturbing him.  Why don't I get the same courtesy??? 

We had cereal for b-fast and Darin made a yummy smoothie.  Darin was having A copy sentences he was writing on index cards.  We went to church and Darin had J & A copy sentences on more index cards.  A was not happy but it was J's first time and he loved it.   During the sermon Darin and I were both tired.  When we got home D&A went out shopping.  I stayed with J and we did multiplication on the "keys" I got from Lakeshore.  He did really good and he did the multiplications up to 6 I believe!  After that we decorated some more of his Valentine cards.  Maybe tomorrow I will try to get a pic of him holding a couple to put on this post. :)

D&A got home ~ 12:15 and at 2pm we went over to Shalini's home.  Jane and I (& J) watched God of Wonders while S&A watched Brave (until A wanted it shut off because she was getting scared.)  I always have such a nice visit with Jane!  We got home around 5pm.  Darin was in bed.  I made pork, sweet potatoes and stuffing.  The kids were not impressed.  A at least ate her pork but J hardly touched anything.  He snacked a lot over at Jane's home though...  A watched Tangled while I took a bath (J too).   The kids were going to bed when D got up for a few minutes (went right back to bed.)  I read to the kds for a bit and it was around 8:20 or so when the lights were shut off.

I finally get time to myself - when I am tired...  :)

1 comment:

  1. First time I've read your blog in a long time I will have to do some catching up!! Jake is growing up fast!!!

    ReplyDelete